Not only famous for its bridges, record works, nostalgic cafes… Da Nang is also known to world tourists for its diverse and unique culinary culture and strong attraction.
There are many delicious dishes that have become Da Nang specialties, so loved by friends around the world that they have to order them to take them abroad. There are also strangely popular dishes, but no matter how much you crave, you have to go to the place, sit in the chair, and watch the owner of the restaurant wearing a sweaty forehead conical hat, then it will be delicious to eat, to see the standard Da Nang taste.
Name the 10 most delicious vegetarian restaurants in Da Nang
50 most attractive tourist attractions in Da Nang
1. Banh Xeo Da Nang
If Banh Xeo Nam Bo is always poured on a large cast-iron pan, the thin, crispy shell is golden in turmeric color with all kinds of shrimp meat and a little green bean, a little eye-catching onion sprouts served with a cup of sweet and sour garlic fish sauce and some vegetables. Forest. Da Nang’s specialty pancakes have some more sophisticated parts.
Banh Xeo Da Nang is poured into a small pan, similar to central pancakes but with thick, yellow skin. The inside also has shrimp and meat fillings, a few bean sprouts, and the accompanying vegetables only include cucumber, mango, and a little lettuce, but especially in that the dipping sauce is prepared very separately.
This Da Nang specialty cake must be served with peanut soy sauce, fat, salty, sweet, and very tasty. Every time you eat a piece, you want another piece because the delicious taste is very strange, very different, and very unique to this dish.
Reveal 2 places that the locals frequent for you to visit and experience!
- Ba Duong restaurant: K280/23 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau district, City. Danang
- Co Muoi shop: 23 Chau Thi Vinh Te, Ngu Hanh Son District, City. Danang
- Reference price: 7,000 – 25,000 VND/piece
2. Quang Noodles – Rich and full of flavor
Coming to Da Nang, you absolutely must not miss this one-of-a-kind delicious dish. Quang noodles are considered the soul of Da Nang cuisine. Called noodles, but Quang noodles are very similar to pho, except that it is a bit bigger and thicker. Quang noodle broth is very diverse, there are places cooked with shrimp and meat, and there are places cooked with chicken, but the most famous and considered specialty of Da Nang must be named Quang frog noodles.
A bowl of fragrant Quang noodles served with raw vegetables, rice paper, some peanuts, and water, mix well, then add a little lemon to enhance the smell, and add a little green chili for more flavor. Quang noodle in Da Nang is not only a unique delicacy, but it is also the nostalgia of many tourists who love this city.
Delicious noodle shops you should try when coming to Da Nang:
- Ba Mua Quang Noodles: 19-21 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Quang Thi Heirloom Noodles: 251 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Ba Lu Quang Noodles: 32 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Reference price: 20,000 – 50,000 VND/bowl
3. Da Nang Cha Ca Vermicelli
Bun cha is a famous specialty, appearing in many coastal cities such as Nha Trang, Quy Nhon, and Da Nang… Each region and city will have a different way of processing, with distinct colors and flavors…
Da Nang Cha Ca vermicelli is special in that it is rich in flavor, evenly hand-made, and made from the freshest fish, so the meat is also sweeter and more crispy than in other places. There are few places as generous as Da Nang, with a huge bowl of fish noodle soup, full of food, priced at only about 30,000 vnd which a person can eat on a full stomach.
- An unnamed fish noodle shop: 109 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, City. Danang
- Ong Ta fish noodle shop: 113A Nguyen Chi Thanh, City. Danang
- Reference price: 20,000 – 45,000 VND/bowl
4. Nam O Da Nang fish salad
If Kien Giang is famous for herring salad, Da Nang captivates people with Nam O Da Nang fish salad. Nam O is Nam O fishing village, people here live by fishing all year round, so the dishes made from fresh fish or seafood are also better than in other regions.
Although the fish used for salad is also herring like Kien Giang, the way to make it in Da Nang is a bit different, with the characteristics of the Central region. The soul of Nam O fish salad is sesame peanut sauce. Pick up some salad, roll it with raw vegetable rice paper and dip it in the dipping sauce, you will definitely not forget this wonderful taste.
You can experience this Da Nang specialty fish salad here:
- Goi Nam O Restaurant: 972 Nguyen Luong Bang, Lien Chieu District, City. Danang
- Reference price: 50,000 – 80,000 VND/person
5. Cao Lau Da Nang
If someone asks about the delicious food of Da Nang Hoi An, it is Cao Lau. For many years, Cao Lau has become the soul of Hoi An cultural cuisine in particular and the Central region in general.
This dish is very elaborately processed, the Cao Lau fiber looks like Quang noodles but is thicker, soft, and chewy. Cao Lau has to be eaten with pork belly, with a little sauce prepared separately and then added little green vegetables to help reduce boredom. Anyone who has tried the high floor of Da Nang once will surely fall in love and want to come and eat again and again.
Famous Cao Lau shops in Da Nang:
- Hoai Pho Cao Lau: 255 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
- Pho Hoi Cao Lau: 172 To Huu, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
- Reference price: 20,000 – 40,000 VND/bowl
6. Pha Lau Da Nang
A rich bowl of Pha Lau, eaten with bread, and dipped with a little tamarind sauce, is a great choice for today’s snack. If you are also a fan of this dish, have the opportunity to come to Da Nang, and try to enjoy it at some of the very well-reviewed restaurants below!
Delicious Pha Lau restaurants in Da Nang:
- Pha Lau Thuy: 57 Nguyen Huy Tuong, Lien Chieu, City. Danang
- Pha Lau Sinh: 282 Trung Nu Vuong, Hai Chau, City. Danang
- Reference price: 15,000 – 70,000 VND/bowl
7. Banh Trang Dap
Banh Trang Dap Da Nang is strange in that, sesame rice paper is baked and then covered with a thin layer of rice flour cake like wet cake, put on it a few cloves, a few green onions, little peanuts, fried onions… then just break a corner of the cake enough to taste Da Nang’s special dipping sauce to eat. Crispy, fragrant, delicious battered cake served with delicious dipping sauce.
You can go to the shops below to try a piece of Banh Trang Dap specialty cake right away!
- Ba Tu dam cake: 354 Le Duan, Hai Chau district, City. Danang
- Reference price: 20,000 – 44,000 VND/plate
8. Banh Mi Lan Da Nang
If Hoi An is famous for Phuong bread, Da Nang is definitely indispensable for Mrs. Lan’s bread. A crispy loaf of bread, filled with all kinds of beef rolls, pork rolls, cold meats, and cinnamon rolls … add a few more authentic Da Nang specialties, and it is a wonderful experience.
- Address of Ba Lan bakery: 62 Trung Nu Vuong, Hai Chau, Da Nang City
- Reference price: 20,000 – 44,000 VND/cake
9. Da Nang Banh Canh
If you want to change your taste a bit, then Hue Banh Canh in Da Nang can be an interesting choice. Still, the broth is stewed from bones with a sweet and delicious taste, but in addition to pork, Da Nang’s specialty Banh Canh also has fish cakes, crab meat, and quail eggs, … which are both strange and delicious.
Eat delicious cake soup in Da Nang at:
- Mrs. Thu’s soup cake: No. 22 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau district, Da Nang
- Rail cake soup: No. K77A/09 Le Do, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang
- Reference price: 15,000 – 45,000 VND/bowl
10. Da Nang beef noodle soup
Unlike many places, beef vermicelli in Da Nang has small noodles, eaten with beef or cornflowers, the broth has a spicy and strong satay flavor that makes diners unforgettable.
Delicious noodle shops in Da Nang that you should try:
- Hue O Ngoc beef noodle shop: 48/2, September 2nd, Hai Chau district, Da Nang city
- Hue O Lanh beef noodle shop: 145 Ha Huy Tap, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang city
- Reference price: 20,000 – 60,000 VND/bowl
11. Da Nang pork roll rice paper
It is not only Da Nang that has pork rolls, but indeed in this city, every dish is extremely attractive. Boiled pork is fragrant, sliced thinly to the mouth, and eaten with raw vegetables, and rich dipping sauce to create a rustic flavor that is unforgettable.
Restaurants selling delicious pork rolls you can try”
- Nam Hien Cuisine: 46 Phan Thanh, Da Nang
- Ba Mu specialties: 93 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Reference price: 60,000 – 165,000 VND/piece
12. Da Nang Braised Scad
In addition to being a tourist city, Da Nang is also blessed with many wonderful products, especially fish species. Da Nang scad with delicious, sweet meat, is brought to the warehouse in a native way and then rolled with vegetables, rice paper … with rich fish sauce to become a rustic dish that is unforgettable. This is also one of the specialties of Da Nang that many tourists whisper to each other to try.
You can go to these specialty restaurants in Da Nang to enjoy an unforgettable portion of braised scad:
- Cuon Fish Cuon Store: 34 Hoang Van Thu – Da Nang
- Scad with Be Nau rice paper rolls: 178 Thai Thi Boi, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang city
- Reference price: 30,000 – 50,000 VND/piece
13. Da Nang mussel rice – Da Nang’s most interesting dish
Don’t think that only Hue has mussel rice, this rice dish is also one of the outstanding culinary cultures of Da Nang. In the sweltering weather, come in and use a delicious mussel rice dish, fresh and sweet mussel meat, mussel juice is both light and rich in flavor from the Central region. chopsticks.
Delicious mussel rice restaurants in Da Nang you should not miss:
- Con Hen restaurant: 258 Trung Nu Vuong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Le Duan Hen Rice Restaurant: K364/27 Le Duan, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Reference price: 15,000 – 40,000 VND/person
14. Da Nang Suction Snail
Suction Snail is also a favorite dish of Da Nang people and tourists. Unlike the greasy coconut milk snail in the South, the Da Nang Suction Snail is simply processed, cleaned, and then steamed or cooked with clear coconut water, when eaten, it has a naturally sweet taste, dipped with fish sauce, Spicy ginger is extremely interesting.
Here are some addresses that sell delicious snails that you can enjoy:
- Hanh sucking snail shop: 277 Dong Da, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
- Co Ta flying saucer sucking snail shop: 2/9 Street, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
- Reference price: 15,000 – 45,000 VND
15. Jackfruit mix
Add a delicious rustic dish that touches the hearts of tourists from all over the world to Da Nang – Jackfruit mix. Young jackfruit is boiled, then removed the seeds, torn into pieces, and then mixed with pork skin, boiled bacon, laksa leaves, peanuts, fried onions… and then seasoned to taste. This dish is delicious with grilled rice paper or shrimp puff pastry.
Eat mixed jackfruit Da Nang standard at:
- Ba Gia mixed jackfruit shop: 47/25 Ly Thai To Street, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
- Auntie Anh mixed jackfruit shop: 34 Pham Van Nghi, Thanh Khe district, City. Danang
- Reference price: 15,000 – 45,000 VND/disc
Oktrip - Peace of mind on every journey
|46b Ho Tuong Street, An Khe Ward, Da Nang city, Viet Nam.|
|+84 905 263 008 (English)|